- Stop Shaq
- Last game, the Diesel came out to prove that he was still the Shogun of big men in the NBA against Oden. Oden played very poorly and was in foul trouble the entire game, as Shaq dropped 19 and 17 on us. If we can limit Shaq this game and hold him under wraps, it would go a long way in securing a Blazers win.
- WE Need to Dictate the Pace, Not Them
- We cannot let
dictate the pace of this game. Nash is going to try to push the pace and get some easy looks and baskets. We need to slow down the tempo of the game by taking good shots, rebounding, and getting back on D. Phoenix
- We Cannot Trade Baskets With Them
- In the previous two meetings this year, the Blazers found themselves down late in the games, and tried to make a run. However, we could not stop the Suns on offense. We seemed to just be trading baskets with them, and if you begin to do that with this team, it will almost always result in a loss.
- Win the Rebounding
- In both losses we have been out rebounded by
. The Blazers have come to rely heavily on their superb rebounding this season, and it becomes even more important in a game where the other team is trying to push the pace. Phoenix
Let’s hope that the Blazers get their touch back from 3 tonight, because we are going to need everything we can get.
The line on the game is Blazers by 4.5 and O/U at 203. I believe it is going to be a very close game, and look for
Goose is going with the Phoenix and the Over.
Kyle vs. Spread 1-1
Goose vs. Spread 1-1
Kyle vs. O/U 1-1
Goose vs. O/U 1-1