Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cavs Preview

The Cavaliers have lost one game at home all year. Man I haven’t heard that since I was sitting the bench senior year. Well unfortunately I am not touting the mighty Cavaliers of Clackamas, but the ones in Cleveland with arguably the most gifted athlete ever. Tonight’s game is going to be a tough one, especially since Nicolas Batum is out after spraining his ankle in last night’s game. Aldridge is considered questionable after suffering a minor concussion last night. For us to have any chance we will need Aldridge tonight. But I am not hinging on a win.


Keys to the Game


  1. Stop Everyone Else
    1. Lebron is going to get his. We need to make sure guys like Mo Williams, Delonte West, and Ilgauskes don’t kill us.
  2. Be Aggressive Offensively
    1. Everyone knows Cleveland is going to be aggressive on D, so we need to match that and get to the hole. Not settle for tough jumpshots.

It is going to take a Laker-esque type effort tonight to beat the Cavs.


Gambler’s Corner


Blazers +10.5

Over/Under 187


I think since this is our 4th game in 5 days, all in different cities, I am going to take the Cavs. They are extremely tough to beat and home and are a lot fresher then the Blazers. I am also taking the under.

No comments:

Post a Comment